Getting an error about your address?
You need to ensure that your location services are enabled. Location services are used to ensure compliance with the provincial gaming authority. Below are some instructions for enabling these services on some common browsers.
– On your computer, open Chrome.
– At the top right, click More > Settings.
-Under “Privacy and security," click Site settings.
-Turn Ask before accessing on or off.
– Go to Start > Settings > Privacy > Location.
– Turn on Allow access to location on this device.
– Turn on Allow apps to access your location.
– Turn on Allow desktop apps to access your location if present.
– Open your iOS's Settings app.
– Tap [Privacy] > [Location Services] …
– Tap [Privacy] > [Location Services] > [Safari Websites]
– Tap [Allow Location Access] > Set to [While Using the App]
If you have any further issues, contact [email protected]