The 2021 Epilepsy Scholarship Program is now open!!
Epilepsy Ontario will be awarding 3 – $1 500.00 scholarships in 2021. Application process is open now and will close at midnight on July 16th, 2021. Winners will be announced on or before August 13th, 2021, and notified by email.
The 2021 Epilepsy Ontario Scholarships are awarded to students across Ontario who are living with epilepsy and who meet the following criteria:
• be a person living with epilepsy.
• be a Canadian citizen, Protected Person or Permanent Resident of Canada (proof of status required)
• be a resident of Ontario (or planning to attend school in Ontario)
• be enrolled in or accepted for full-time or part-time post-secondary studies in a College or University, accredited professional or apprenticeship training institution (part-time students must be completing at least one course each semester)
• should not be related to any member of the Board of Directors or staff of Epilepsy Ontario
The name and photo associated with your Google Account will be recorded when you upload files and submit this form: