We’re bringing you delicious ribs… in the comfort of your car!
Join us on the weekend of June 11-13, 2021 at Memorial Arena Parking Lot in Chatham for some of your favourite finger lickin’ BBQ ribs!
Entry by donation to help support ESWO’s Chatham-Kent programming. Cash donations preferable.
Dates & Times
Friday, June 11, 2021
12pm – 8pm
Saturday, June 12, 2021
11am – 8pm
Sunday, June 13, 2021
11am – 7pm
Memorial Arena Parking Lot
80 Tweedsmuir Ave W, Chatham
Thank You To Our Generous Sponsors!
Prime Ribber Sponsor
Full Rack Sponsor
3/4 Rack Sponsor
1/2 Rack Sponsor
Riverside Icecream, Marble Slab Creamery
Entrance to the event is by donation. Donations will be taken at the gate, along with drink orders. Participants, remaining in their cars, will drive in the westernmost entrance of the Memorial Arena off Tweedsmuir Ave, following in a single file, around the back of the arena where they will split into three lanes. Each lane will lead to one of the three Rib Trucks. The Rib Truck personal will safely take the order and deliver the food to the participant's vehicle. Participants will then exit the parking lot from the 2 exits to the east of the Arena building.
The Ribber’s menus will be posted at the gate. There will be no walk-up traffic as all participants will be required to be in a vehicle.
Someone from the rib team will safely approach your car to take your order. Payments can be processed by credit, debit and cash.
We take the safety of our volunteers, vendors and guests very seriously. Unfortunately, that means for this event, we cannot serve guests who are not in a car. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Yes, entry to the event will be by donation and will be collected at the gate by ESWO volunteers. All funds raised will be used to help support programming in the Chatham-Kent area for the individuals living with epilepsy and their families.
For the sake of traffic flow and efficiency, we ask that you only choose one rib vendor to order from.
- The event will comply with all health and safety standards and recommendations as set out by the Municipality of Chatham-Kent and Chatham-Kent Public Health Unit.
- Vendors/volunteers will be screened for COVID-19, confirming they:
- Have no symptoms (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing)..
- Have not travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days or been in close contact with someone who has.
- Have not been in contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19.
- Food vendors and volunteers should respect and follow all Chatham-Kent Public Health Unit and provincial COVID-19 guidelines to protect themselves and our guests:
- self-isolating immediately if you have returned from travel outside Canada, are sick, or if required for other reasons.
- wear a face covering.
- physical distancing, including keeping 2-metres (the length of a hockey stick) from people outside your designated household.
- washing your hands or using hand sanitizer with 70% alcohol content.
- avoiding touching your eye, nose, and mouth.
- cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your elbow.
- cleaning and disinfecting frequently-touched surfaces regularly.